Monday, July 23, 2007

Purposes and expectations

Well, well....
After some initial doubts and hesitations, I finally got myself up to it and decided to engage in what I consider a second attempt of stepping into the so often pathetic world of blogging.
(I would even dare to say that blogging might turn out as a fantastic schizophrenia therapy as most of the most amazing writings that I have been blessed with are mostly read by the blog-owners themselves)
Being an enthusiast of everything that amazes me, I wondered about the possible constraints that this incursion might bring to my never ending list of already packed-to-the-brim hobbies and unfortunate interests.
More than this I wanted to be able to answer to other blogs as to render my mischievous conception of things more up-to-date.
Don't worry.... refering to my most-than-high-tech calculations, a weekly visit of 0.6 individuals is expected to actually read this weary turds.
Well... that's it for now! Hope to hear from me ... oops, from you soon..
double click and you're off the virtual sphere of La-La-Land and enter the uncanny world of fear and loathing in your daily working routine.... how fucked up is that huh?

1 comment:

Luis said...

"Being an enthusiast of everything that amazes me..." - LOVE IT
such a Me thing to say :)
keep on blogging on a free world, it really is a fantastic schizophrenia therapy