Sunday, July 29, 2007

Exercise 2

C:\Warning: posts are getting dangerously short in length!
Please reload "C'mon man..." module

recompiling kernel
......................................................................done!
kernel update OK!

starting "Write it now!" application
....................................done!


7 minutes... it's all I have, GO!
you can even consider it long enough, but it's not, at least for me it's definitively not enough
these 7 minutes have just been eroded to 5.... keep moving, type it quick cus' they've just been cut deeper..
4 minutes ...... and it's not even near..
but the clock ticks on... time breaks for nobody, really
but it's fun though, 2 minutes just don't feel so threatening... I must be getting into it.
I haven´t look yet but I bet we're ...nop, still 2 minutes to go!
Damn.. just lost it.... last minute...way past its half
My fingers are not getting away with it.... don't stop, don't stop....
STOP!

Well.. it's not a pretty sight.. sort of lame, I know,
don't ask me why, but I kinda liked the stuff.

I'm done here for today, cya round!
rebooting............................

No comments: