Thursday, July 10, 2008

Nothing in particular .... (part 2)

Continuing the "worst night out in Lisbon" in my post-France era, I realised that I didn't want to finish this post.
I called it a "part 2" just because I didn't wat to let any of my hard-core fans with their trousers mid-way through their legs.

I also realised that long posts are a little bit like sex:
1-One can praise quantity over quality... (frequent action-packed short bursts of witty sentences);
2-One can praise quality over quantity... (long in-deep analysis with discernible stages scoping from a soft build-up to full scale explosion of ideas and epiphanies)

I tend to prefer the latter (both in sex and writing), but if confrontated with the possibility of the first, I will definitively take my chances...(you just need to cross your fingers and hope for the best)

Just to keep track of the post title, I'll just take a few words to describe how one can read between the lines and finally grasp the complex weaving of this imense loom that we, so wondrously call the fabric of emotions that dwelve in the world of warehouse modern rave parties. Parties like this suck big time!!!

I'm going to get a blast of shockwaves tomorrow, and I'm just not in the mood of continuing to discuss a crap party experience. I am officially over it, just like the Dandys.

By the way... I'm shit scared of getting my kidney blown off by one "off-the-target" shot.
I' m having these visions of a doctor reassuring me about his precision targeting system, and simultaneously remembering of Koweit and Iraq....
And worse than getting my kidney ending up a civil casualty of my urologist convictions in technology, is the fact that I'll be pissing sharpnels for the following week!!!
That's just about the most uncool subject to talk about if you end up getting a date on the following days... just imagine the look on her face when you told her that beside the blood there's also some not-so-tiny pointy solid rocks that could come out in any given situation!!!
I should keep a mental note on when to start this subject in the following days from the cirgury.






Well, that's it

No comments: