Saturday, June 28, 2008

Been a while

Just found out that I still had a working blog!
Good for me.
I stopped here today to share (most probably with just myself) that much has changed since my last badly written rant.
I went to France, my work was appreciated by most interested parties minus my boss, I came back from France, I gave a step further in being happy.
The last one is clearly the most significant!
It's funny when you finally end up finding stuff that has always been there just waiting to be noticed. I finally noticed that I had a "stuff" waiting... The thing was that the "stuff" was just about to leave the premises when I actually saw it.
That was a really cool happening! a real phenomenon, not the steroid'ed LL Cool J, and with a even better acting than the latest from Mr. Do-it-All-mostly-bad Shayalam... or what's his name....
My grief with the universe and with my boss in particular was even soothed by this glorious event of randomness.
The "stuff" I found is hidden in the next sentences... be sure to clear your perspective of form to find it:
1-Leaving some of your life-time expectations behind can prove painful, but it's cool when you do realize that those expectations were for somebody else than you.
2-Over and over again one tries to achieve goals in an eternal short-term attitude... that usually leads to short-term fulfillment and longer-term frustrations.
3-Veiling over your past deeds like a real-estate property often prevents you from increase them.
4-Ending one chapter usually leaves space for new ones to come by.

Gotta go now....
A full-blown-out-hard-party-night awaits me....
...and I don't want to leave her waiting!!!

P.S.: if you find it hard to find the stuff in the sentences... than you're not intelligent and your hard drive will self-destruct before you can even post a flaming comment!
...just kidding
Actually, your hard drive will in fact self destruct, but just after you realize that your comment was useless and you're in fact a non-so-intelligent human being.

In this case try to sum up all the beginnings.....

Cheeri'os!!!

1 comment:

T said...

I did't need to sum up all the beginnings. I already knew that, i just had to look to saw it.