Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The gig...

... that never happened just might be one more step closer to reality.
I'm getting more and more itchy about some stuff that I keep feeding but end up by not moving an inch to actually make happen.

Yesterday I started doing something about it:
- I will fix my desktop computer to turn it into a proper DAW. No shit, no flicks, no shennanigans.

Future steps:
-Format the bitch!
-Recover all tracks, finished or non-finished.
-Use the already made bits of tunes and refurbish them.

Steps to avoid:
-Start one-night-shot-tracks that end up summing to the already highly saturated bag of "unfinished business".
-Same as the above but done "under the influence".
-Re-watching movies that I've already seen countless times.
-Re-stop watching TV at night (It's an utter waste of time anyway)

Goals and milestones:
-At least one live performance (a.k.a. GIG) up and running until spring-break 2009.

Needs:
-Motivation, motivation, motivation;
-Self-confidence;

In the end, the motto for all of this is -and I quote - "I want to believe"

I will eventually post some of the aforementioned achievements in the near future...
..as they come along.
.....if they come along

No comments: